Thursday, May 2, 2024

It's Time for Brunch!


I hade a little brunch the other day and here is what I served:


I set the table for 4:







I greeted my guests with Hawaiian Mimosas:



Spinach, pepper and onion quiche was delish!


The quiche bakes for about an hour at 375°


Crispy Bacon Curls are a different way to serve bacon - crunchy and full of flavor!




I made the Tater Tot Appetizer Cups, but this time I used Peppered Cranberry Jelly



Little donuts added a sweet touch!


It was all delicious!







Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. I want to come to brunch at your house. Everything looks and sounds so yummy. Have a great day. Hugs. Kris@JunkChicCottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a talent for making everything so festive. I can't wait to make the tot cups and bacon rolls. Thanks for the great recipes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous brunch Patti! The menu sounds perfect and your table looks beautiful! The Hawaiian Mimosas sound incredible! Love the way you did the napkins~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing brunch for 4! Your guests must feel honored by all your effort. The table is gorgeous and the food looks delicious. Thanks for the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you use evap in your quiche - I do that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those napkins are adorable! I love that look. We were of like mind this week because I made a spinach quiche as well. I love brunch food.

    ReplyDelete