Friday, February 23, 2018

Winner of MacKenzie-Childs Tote Bag.....




Congratulations to Bonnie @ Living With Thanksgiving  who left the comment: “What a delightful give a way! So many uses for this chic bag! I travel a lot and could put it to good use. It is very nice. I enjoy the MC endeavors! You are a great bunch! Thanks for the opportunity”.  Bonnie enjoys traveling, gardening, tablescaping, photography, entertaining, decorating and blogging about family and friends.  I know you will enjoy this tote bag!


Thanks again to Mackenzie-Childs for this fabulous giveaway!


Come back and follow the Tales of the Traveling Tote on March 1st and enter to win another gift from Mackenzie-Childs and the Beekman Boys!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. So happy for Bonnie to win this. In fact, I think she's traveling right now, visiting family. :) Thanks, Patti, for hosting this giveaway, and a special thanks to MacKenzie-Childs for sponsoring it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Bonnie! She's a lucky girl!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Bonnie! She's the sweetest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Bonnie!! You are a lucky lady. Enjoy your week, Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Bonnie!!!! So happy for her to win the MCK's tote........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Bonnie!! She will LOVE this tote and give it the life it deserves! I know she will really appreciate it!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Bonnie, who I know will love it! She travels quite a bit and it will make a great tote.

    ReplyDelete