Thursday, June 29, 2017

Why does a retiree need a lunch bag?....

When I bought this lunch bag my husband wondered why a retired teacher would need this....


...so, I showed him the purpose...


...oh, you can't tell what's in there?


It's a "Happy Hour To Go" Bag!


It's packed with a small bottle of wine, 2 glasses, napkins and a snack to enjoy down by the lake!


And now he understands the true purpose of this "lunch bag"!




Sharing with Imparting Grace
***This bag will only hold mini or 1/2 size bottles of wine, and not a full size bottle!***


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

9 comments:

  1. I like the way your mind works! Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you need a lunch tote and that is perfect. Love the idea of carrying the wine and glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect. I must do this with my old lunch bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ha! Happy hour to go! Cheers Patti!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! That could go just about anywhere with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are enjoying your retirement in the best way possible.

    ReplyDelete