Thursday, June 22, 2017

It's that time of year again.....to Skip and Go Naked...

Open to page 118....


...to find my favorite summer cocktail:


3 simple ingredients...



...mixed up in a pitcher...


...served in a pretty glass with a simple garnish...


OR
my favorite way to serve these are FROZEN:


I usually freeze a batch and scoop it out into a glass with a splash of 7-up - a delicious slushy....


...however I found these cute frozen pop containers at Ikea and they will be perfect for a frozen drink!


Served either way, they are bound to make you skip....


ENJOY!
 

Pin It
Sharing with Imparting Grace
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. I have that book also and made the cocktails last summer I hate beer and any whiff of hops yeck
    I did not like them at all I like lemonade and vodka though.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks dangerous for sure!

    ReplyDelete