Monday, December 5, 2016

Mistle"toes" Party


Our neighborhood bunco group fizzled out after a few years.  I miss seeing everyone once a month, especially in the winter months.

I planned a holiday get-together so we could chat, eat and drink!!

This is the invitation I sent out through email:






We had lots of fun catching up on everyone's busy life... 


...eating delicious treats...


....drinking Dixie Punch and lots of wine...


 ...and exchanging our socks...  


...and a perfect photo op...


...and have you ever tried to take a pic of a group of women after a few drinks...


...it took a few shots....


...We even took the 





Let the holiday parties begin!!


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Wish I lived in your 'hood, Patti! Looks like so much fun. Your home looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea Patti! And I can tell your guests did too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sox Party sound amazing...so cute...I pinned it so I can remember to have one of our Bunco groups do the very thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling idea! I'm going to copy this one for my Mah Jongg group next year.
    Have a fun holiday. Hope it's full of parties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun way to spend an evening with friends! What a beautiful group of ladies you are. Love the group sock photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti, This sounds like a fun group! I have never played bunco but I would like to try. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one fun party chick, Patti! Love the photo of everyone 'trying' to get situated. What a great reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea Patti! Looks like your group were having a blast and enjoying exchanging those adorable socks. In spite of the drinks, great photos. Enjoyed seeing your beautiful home all decked out for the holidays............

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...