Saturday, July 30, 2016

Chocolate covered, Citron infused strawberries....


Fresh strawberries have NO fat, NO salt and are loaded with Vitamin C.  

I injected some with Citron vodka and drizzled some white chocolate over each.  It takes a few hours for the berry to absorb the vodka:



There is no reason for EVERY food to be totally healthy, right?  And these are much healthier than jello shots!!


They are a hit at picnics and barbecues - just make sure you label them "For adults only"!!


You can also inject other fruits - bites of watermelon, chunks of honeydew or even orange slices!

Here is a watermelon slice infused with 1911 Vodka:




Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. ooohhhh Those Boozy Strawberries look good !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! I'll party with with you too……...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just caught up on a bunch of your posts. . . looks like you're having a great summer!

    Now, I have to ask--how do you infuse the fruit with the vodka? Is there a particular tool you use?

    ReplyDelete