Sunday, May 22, 2016

Growing herbs....

Last fall I planted my scrawny looking oregano from a pot into the ground...


..boy, the other day I was surprised to see this:


As you probably know, I do not have a green thumb, but I think anyone can grow herbs...


The trick is that they do not like "wet feet".

Today I picked up 4 more potted herbs, basil, chives and 2 types of parsley...


...and this year they are all going in the ground - no more pots!!


There is nothing as good as fresh herbs at your fingertips!!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. i've never tried growing them but i think i might give it a try this year.

    ReplyDelete