Monday, November 23, 2015

Hafner's Garden Center, North Syracuse, NY.....

Our local garden center is all set up for the holidays...and they expect NO HUMBUGGING!!


Here are a few lovely themed trees:















Lots of artificial trees for sale...


...and in the next room, the fresh trees were arriving:


TIS THE SEASON!!




Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. I love the No Humbugging sign! Might have to do something with that saying myself:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, fun place to visit. I love all the ideas I get visiting places like that. I have seen those No Humbugging signs here this year, too. Cute! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, what an amazing garden center. Can you imagine decorating all those trees? Love the sign! '-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did a really nice job! One of our local nurseries also does a nice Xmas touch to their store. We bring the boys every year.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some of the prettiest trees I've ever seen! We are decorating our tree on Black Friday. :) This post has given me some ideas….

    ReplyDelete