Monday, September 1, 2014

My Favorite Summer Meal...

My gardening skills are lacking, but I did get a few cherry tomatoes to prepare another of my favorite end of the summer meals….


...well, to be honest, not all of these tomatoes came from my plants...


…I think my harvest was about 12 in total (stop laughing)...


….but it was a good and tasty meal!

How did I do it?  Saute a bunch of garlic, green peppers, onion and seasonings in butter/EVOO.  Add tomatoes for a minute and toss over prepared angel hair!  Mmmmm good!

Sharing with Tutorial Tuesday
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks good! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite summer meals, too...sometimes I add a handful of fresh corn kernels, too.

    ReplyDelete