Monday, August 25, 2014

Black and white checked chandelier….

I bought an old chandelier….


…and I took out the electrical guts and sprayed it white...


I added a few checks...


I adhered 5 dessert plates to each wing:


I also bought some battery operated votives... 


...and covered them with checked duct tape...


…one for each plate:


Here is the finished chandelier…ready to be sold at the shop:



The tag reads: 


Use this chandelier: 

  • outside as a bird feeder
  • indoors as a candle chandelier
  • on a table top for appetizers
  • as a holiday decoration     (display: small pumpkins, bird’s nests, Christmas ornaments)

The ways to use this are endless!
Sharing with Sizzle into Summer

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments: