Friday, January 18, 2013

Firmoo Eye Glasses

I'd like to introduce you to the 
Firmoo First Pair Free program
(http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html
where you can try Firmoo glasses 
for FREE by
paying shipping only.  


Recently I was contacted by Firmoo and they invited me to choose a pair of eyeglasses for free.   The website has many styles to choose from and it was a fun challenge to search for a pair that was a bit different than I would normally choose. The site is easy to use and there is a wide variety of frames, many that come in more than one color.  

They offer a Virtual Try-On System that 
helps you find the right frames.

You even are able to upload your own photo to try glasses virtually!!

These are my everyday glasses:


These are the glasses I chose ( #KLD8047).



I received my eyeglasses in 6 days!  

I was pleasantly surprised to find how they 
arrived:


I received 2 cases, a cleaning cloth and a 
repair kit!

The eyeglasses are lightweight and very 
comfortable!


My only complaint is that I THOUGHT I 
ordered "reading" glasses, but received distant glasses. I know nothing about prescriptions, and I just copied from the prescription onto the website and I thought somewhere 
that I clicked on "reading". So unfortunately I will not get a lot of use out of my new red 
eyeglasses - but if you see me walking around 
the neighborhood, I will be wearing them!

I am hoping you will go to their website and 
stroll around a bit, maybe you will find yourself a 
new style for spring!

Thanks Firmoo for this generous gift

And by the way, I love your logo - very clever!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun, I will definitely go and take a look, I just got some new glasses, so I am really into that at the moment.

    Thanks also for the suggestion about the air mattress for my guests in the dining room. Got to give that a try. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to give this website a try, I just got a new prescription for distance glasses this week . I can still read without my glasses, but have in the last year started needing them for close work like beading. Took a self defense course today with two friends, and now I am on a mission for EVERYONE to take a self defense course! We are going to be coooollllddd this week, but sunny. Four days of rain and gloom were enough! Hoping to start my tatting class online this week, been busy the last two days knitting a baby sweater, will post a pic as soon as I finish it. Got the cutest pansy buttons to go on it. Enjoy your weekend, are you watching Downton Abbey, hooked on that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered a cute pair of blue framed glasses, will let you know how they work out. For $6.95 total, just to have them as a back up will be peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete