Friday, December 7, 2012

This wreath couldn't be any easier...

Pin It
I love quick and simple projects and this one was so easy!

All I did was take some old Christmas ornaments and I removed the "hangers".  I took an old artificial wreath and "shoved" an ornaments onto a branch, as far as it would go, and continued with 2 different types of balls:


And here is the finished wreath:


It took only minutes to make - If you try it, share yours with me!

Sharing with:
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello 
Sundae Scoop @ I Heart Naptime 

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the beautiful blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea, Patti. How was your party? I hope you got some photos to share. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could be a great craft to do with kids....even using plastic ornaments to avoid breakage. Thanks for the idea. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'd love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday - Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...looks like your spent loads of time on it! Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Between Naps on the Porch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...