Friday, March 30, 2012

China Cabinet Update

I decided not to paint the china cabinet I bought a few weeks ago:
But, I couldn't just let it go without a personal touch - so I added some harlequin paper to the inside back:
Now I hate to fill it up and cover up this great pattern!

Sharing this quick and easy idea with:
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. Girl, this is sooo awesome and sooo YOU.
    It looks fabulous...I'd leave the door open all the time, just to stare at that pretty paper.
    Did you use wall paper?

    NOW, if you steal my shelf, Mr. Sweet and myself, 2 grownup children and their mates, 10 grands and one great-grand comes along with it.
    Got that much room in your pretty home??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti that piece is so pretty it doesn't need paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, I am glad that you did not paint the cabinet. It is so pretty! What a wonderful touch to add the Harlequin paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love that wallpaper! I think it looks fantastic on the inside of the cupboard! Great job! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous piece! I love the way you chose to add your personal touch too!
    Happy Day,
    Michelle
    www.daydreambelievers.net

    ReplyDelete