Sunday, October 4, 2026

Vampire Shooters....




These shooters make for a mini drink for afternoon Happy Hour!


To prepare 4 Vampire Shooters:
2 oz cucumber vodka
2 basil leaves, tear each in half
4-6 oz V-8 or tomato juice
a few drops of hot sauce
a tsp lemon juice
Add ripped basil leaves to vodka and let sit for a few hours.  Remove leaves and discard.  Add vodka to juice and add hot sauce and lemon juice.  Stir and divide into 4 shot glasses


This was a last minute Happy Hour snack when friends popped in:  a little Boursin Cheese and crackers and 4 Vampire Shooters!

While the cat's away, the mice will play:


Just another fun way to pull together a quick happy hour!

Thanks for stopping by, Patti



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment