Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Flatware Pockets - easy to make!




Hobby Lobby had this 5 yd roll of burlap in the sale section for $1.24 so I could not resist it!

So, I had something in mind.....
I cut 4 strips 21" long: 


The top edge was folded down 4 ":


The other end was folded over 1" and then...


....I stitched that edge down and...


folded again 6 ":


Once pinned, I stitched down both sides:



These FLATWARE. POCKETS make buffets so much easier!


AND prettier!!


They are also cute on a basic table setting!  








Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Wow how clever and they really look nice. Have a great week Patti. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! Your clever use and talent to make flatware holders is inspiring. They look perfect with your MKC napkins and add a special touch to each placesetting.

    ReplyDelete