Friday, September 20, 2024

Apple Cider Cocktails


I live in "apple country".  

This is the season for delicious apple cider made in central NY.   Here are a few of my favorite fall cocktails:


I bought these cute plastic apple cups and thought they would be fun to bring to the orchard when we go apple picking this year.


I used a hot metal rod to poke a hole in the top for a straw:





Won't these be fun for Apple cider cocktails?


And they are perfect for "apple picking" at the local orchard!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Kissed Caramel Vodka adds a fabulous flavor to Apple Cider:
 

These cocktails, served in plastic pumpkins, are festive way to serve them;


Fill pumpkin halfway with ice and cider and add a mini bottle of vodka.  Garnish with a Peep and checked straw, for fun:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you tried apple cider with Fireball Whiskey?  

YUM



Dip the rim of your glass in caramel sauce and sprinkles and add a shot of Fireball to apple cider:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For. something light, try a mimosa:



Hope you enjoy the "taste of fall" with local Apple Cider!











Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Going to have to try these - they sound delish. And I love the funny signs you have - especially the 'lower your standards' one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yes - its about to be firepit season and I must have something adult to sip on while I enjoy it! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh so so cute. Love these. I have not seen the caramel in the apple cider. Only the plain. The caramel in the cider sounds so yummy. Have a great Friday Patti. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute Patti and all the cocktails sound delicious! Love the apple cups and the pumpkins, adorable!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete