Saturday, September 28, 2024

Do It Over Designers

I am joining Ann, from Apple Street Cottage, and the Do It Over Designers, where we transform something that needs a makeover!


First and foremost, these were delish!  A refreshing afternoon cocktail with a few bites of cheese and crackers!

Secondly, the cardboard holder was something I could easily imagine using as a gift container.  I had a friend's birthday approaching and had an IDEA!




I purchased a felt sheet for $.20 at Hobby Lobby and covered the box, using a glue gun:


I purchased 4 Bath and Body products in the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent:


I added some black tissue paper to each compartment and filled each with one of the products:


A polka dotted bow was added to the side and the gift was ready to be delivered!




Hop around to see what my clever blogging friends created:



Click below to buy the cutest pumpkin in the patch:


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Well, that is the sweetest gift box I've ever seen. What a genius idea! I have to remember this one around the holidays, I always have little items for my girls that would fit perfectly inside a beverage box. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gift anyone would love to receive, Patti. I see those containers all the time...now I have to remember to save them since the holidays are just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love stopping by to see your fabulous creations and this gift box is no exception, Patti! It looks adorable and quite unique! What a terrific idea to upcycle a cardboard holder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a win-win for everyone! You got a delicious drink and your friend got a fabulous gift box! I've never seen plaid felt in these parts; it really amps up the style and so perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a win-win for everyone! You got a delicious drink and your friend got a fabulous gift box! I've never seen plaid felt in these parts; it really amps up the style and so perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete