Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Summer Snacks


Today I am sharing a 'round up' of easy snacks to prepare!


Chocolate covered Oreos are quick and easy to make - I like using the mini sized cookies:






They can be made in peanut butter cup molds or floral shaped molds!


+++++++

It's tomato season - make salsa!!


or try some Pineapple Salsa:


+++++++++

If you like Nutella, try these Cinnamon Snacks:  Spread Nutella on Cinnamon Graham Crackers and dip the ends into melted chocolate!




++++++++

Spread a little seasoned dip onto cucumber slices and add a cube of cheese for an afternoon pick me up snack! 



+++++++++

For a "cool" snack try this:


+++++++++

Here's a quick appetizer for surprise company!  Skewer a gherkin pickle, a slice of ham and a cube of cheese!


++++++++++

Here's another idea for an afternoon snack:


+++++++++++

This is my favorite fruit salad - perfect addition to any meal!


++++++++


Prepare and freeze some pesto to add to sauces and soups this winter:

+++++++++++

Make "adult" fruit snacks by infusing tequila into strawberries:



Hope you enjoyed this round up of snack ideas!



























Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Patti you are the snack queen. The pineapple salsa sound pretty yummy. Have a great week. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chocolate covered mini Oreos, so cute! The cucumber apps are a great idea too~ I sure would love to come over for happy hour at your house!
    Jenna from the Painted Apron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks easy and yummy! Love the tomato salsa......

    ReplyDelete