Friday, June 7, 2024

Breakfast on the Lake


Summer is the time for picnics, day trips, mini vacations, beach days, and eating our meals outdoors!  My Royal Check tote bag is perfect to pack up a quick breakfast to enjoy down by the lake.  I gathered some necessities and off we went.....



  Our summers feel short in Central NY, so we try to be outdoors as much as possible.


I picked up fast food....


....and we enjoyed the sunshine and quiet on Oneida Lake!


The Lake was peaceful....


...and the park was hushed!


What a relaxing morning!


No birds, seagulls nor ducks begging for food!


Just a serene moment in time!


We are lucky to live so close to the Lake.


What a spectacular way to start the day!





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. That does look serene. I should try to eat breakfast on my patio each day. Dinner out there is a no go because summer here is brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have breakfast by the lake. I love the pretty blue table setting.

    ReplyDelete