Tuesday, May 7, 2024

An impromptu lunch...


I recently had a last minute, impromptu lunch with a friend.

  

I quickly set the table with pink dishes and artificial flowers






I served a little cucumber salad with drizzled balsamic....


....Cran-Raspberry Mimosas...


....tuna salad sandwiches...


....Cape Cod potato chips....


.....and for dessert I served ice cream with butterscotch sauce!


Have you seen the new ROSY CHECKS at Mackenzie-Childs?


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a beautiful table! I love those pink square drinking glasses!!! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty table and great menu. Those little pink dishes look vintage and cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you can throw together quickly a beautiful luncheon. It all looks so good. Hugs. Kris@junkchiccottage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Patti, what a beautiful lunch! I am a huge fan of pink, your table is magazine worthy!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete