Monday, May 27, 2024

Eggy Bowtie Salad


Here's an easy pasta salad recipe, especially if you like Deviled Eggs!








Eggy Bowtie Salad


9-10 oz uncooked bowtie pasta (boil for 10 minutes)
Cool pasta and mix with the following:
5 hard boiled eggs, chopped, (I separate yolk and mix it well into the dressing)
1/3 c cooked bacon, chopped
1/3 c dill pickles, diced
1/3 c celery, diced
1/3 c red onion, diced
Add dressing to pasta:
Dressing:
1c Mayo
1/4 c SourCream
1 1/2 T Dijon Mustard
1 T Dill Pickle Juice
1/2 tsp salt, pepper, sugar
1 tsp hot sauce
1/2 t smoked paprika 
Garnish salad with chopped chives




 
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so good. I love deviled eggs so this is easy and yummy. HaVE A GOOD MEMORIAL DAY. HUGS KRIS @ Junkchiccottage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious, especially in those bowls. The sour cream sounds like a magic ingredient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Mr Pedro via cf-loans@outlook.com also on whatsapp number +393510140339 for granting me a loan of 2,000,000 Euro to expand my agriculture project. He works with a large investment loan company.
    Thank you blog admin.

    ReplyDelete