Friday, March 8, 2024

Spicy Chicken Strips

Here's a quick and easy chicken recipe for 2




Ingredients:
Direction:
  • Slice the chicken breasts into strips and place in large zip bag and drizzle with olive oil.  Massage bag to distribute oil on all pieces.  
  • Measure all dry seasonings into a bowl and mix well
  • Add dry ingredients to the chicken and, again, massage seasoning into the chicken.  Let marinade for an hour.

  • Place chicken into a baking pan and dot with diced butter.
  • Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C) using a meat thermometer.


Garnish with chopped parsley:







Sterling Check Banners
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm Mmmmm Good! They look yummy! I just read your comment saying you are going to Disney with your 4 grandchildren. Patti, I can't wait to read it. I'm sure you will great tips! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so so good. Happy Friday. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete