Wednesday, January 17, 2024

An Easy Valentine Craft

Here's a cute craft for your valentine



The supplies needed for this project are shown in this photo:  acrylic paint, pencil with a good eraser, a piece of cardstock cut to a heart shape, foil and a fabric (or paper) gift bag:


I use aluminum foil for little paint projects.  I squirted a little paint onto the foil and dipped the eraser of the pencil into the paint.  I adhered the heart with double faced tape so it wouldn't shift and began to dab with paint from the end of the pencil eraser:


Dabbing a few times gave me varying shades of red.


You could stop here, or continue adding more dots out to the edge of the bag.


Fill it with some chocolate candies and surprise a friend for Valentines Day!

Sterling Check Banners



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute & fun, but simple craft! I already have the bags, so I am on my way. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I may try this with my 3rd graders if we can find some pencils that still have their erasers! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Patti! I love the varied shades of red and the texture created by using a pencil's eraser!

    ReplyDelete