Monday, December 18, 2023

My Swarovski Tree


One of my favorite collections is the yearly ornament from Swarovski.  My mom started this collection for me many years ago and its a special holiday treat to display this tree filled with sparkly crystal.



I have about 26 years of stars and snowflakes (odd years are stars and the even years are snowflakes) and decided to stop the collection in 2022, the year my mom passed away.  The packaging also changed last year when a new employee decided after many years that a change was needed - but, for storage reasons and tradition, it didn't work for me!


I will pass these down to my daughters some day, one will get the snowflakes and the other will get the stars!

Its always difficult to get good photos of the ornaments, but when the sun shine, there are little rainbows of reflection all over my celing and walls!


At night the sparkles are magical!


 


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful and how special! Merry Christmas Patti 💕🎄
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti that is one of the prettiest things I have ever seen, I bet it is breathtaking when light captures the sparkle. Many happy wishes for your birthday and wishing you a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous I have a few pieces love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Hugs and Happy New Week. Kris

    ReplyDelete