Thursday, November 17, 2022

Easy Cranberry Sauce



Cranberry Sauce 
12 oz bag fresh cranberries
1Fuji apple, cut into 1/2" chunks
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
 In a medium saucepan, combine all 4 ingredients and bring to a boil.  Stir frequently over med high heat as cranberries break down and sauce become thick, about 15 minutes.  Pour into serving bowl or silicone mold and refrigerate until chilled.  Eat within 2 weeks.


Slice and serve:



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty mold! I can't wait to make my sauce - I use fresh oranges and add some zest along with the juice. Hubby loved the stuff from the can, but making it yourself is so satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of cranberry sauce and this mold makes it so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mold you put that cranberry sauce in! Too pretty to eat.

    ReplyDelete