Saturday, November 19, 2022

Oreo Trash

Here is another "trash mix", a sweet treat to add to your cookie tray or to bring to a neighbor!

If you are lucky enough to find some of these little trash cans at the Dollar Tree, they are a perfect container for Oreo Trash!  Or you can serve it in little cups, in a bowl or just add to your holiday dessert tray!


It's so easy to make:



Holiday treats will be just a little sweeter when served on this Candy Cottage Pedestal Plate:
 
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. I just love those little trash cans! Sounds dangerously good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Patti. I love the trash bins and will have to look for those at the Dollar Tree. You had me at Oreo in your title lol! Love Oreo's. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete