Thursday, October 13, 2022

HOOO"S ready for Happy Hour?

What a HOOT -  would you like a pumpkin muffin?


Some days there is no excuse needed for a little snack and a glass of wine in the late afternoon:




Help yourself to some melon, cheddar cheese, "owl" pumpkin muffins and a glass of Pinot Grigio:


These Appetizer Plates are also available in Sterling Check!


Hurry up before those silly mice eat all the cheese:

If wine isn't for you, then pour yourself some water...


But, I really know what you came for:


Afternoon treats are the KEY to happiness!


Grab a plate and dig in!



***********

Is anyone looking for a MacKenzie-Childs Large Tote?  I have 2 for sale!  We would love to have you join our blogging group, The Tales of the Traveling Tote






Are you thinking about the holidays yet? 
 These are beautiful dishes for Christmas:

  
                          Star Plate                       Heart Plate



320X50
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I may be interested...how much are you selling it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the star plates, but of course I love all things Courtly Check! Cute tray, Patti, but I think you have a rodent problem because mice are eating all your delicious cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Patti! Wherever did you find 2 totes??

    ReplyDelete