Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Compotes

What are Compotes?
A dish or bowl, usually with a stem and a base, and sometimes with a cover.






These "bowls on pedestals" can be used in a variety of ways:

They are perfect as a 'fruit bowl":


Or a candle holder:


I often use this one in the powder room to hold guest towels


You can place a plant in them:



Or serve muffins in them:

They are perfect for serving salads:


Or soups!


Here are some of my favorites:











 

  MacKenzie-Childs Royal Check Enamel Compote








How do you use your compotes?


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. The compotes are beautiful. Happy Tuesday have a great day. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, like to use compotes for all sorts of things. Love your Taylor compote with the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful selection of compotes. So many ways to use them.

    ReplyDelete