Sunday, September 18, 2022

Banana Bread with Cinnamon Sugar Butter

As I have said before, I love quick breads!


If you like your quick breads warm, you must try spreading a little Cinnamon Sugar Butter on top!


I have a collection of silicone molds for most of the holidays/seasons - They are not only perfect for butter, but also for ices cubes and candy!


These leaf ice cubes were made with the yellow mold:


************

Here are a few of my favorite butters:

Garlic Basil Butter

1/2 stick of butter, 1 minced garlic clove and 3-4 basil leaves, chopped 
Ideal for baked potatoes and other veggies:


***************
  • Roasted Red Pepper Butter
  • 1/2 stick of butter, 2T roasted peppers, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1/8 t spiced seasonings and dash of salt and pepper.
  • Delicious on corn on the cob and broccoli:

  • Maple Bacon Butter  
  • 1/2 stick butter at room, 2 t maple syrup,   1 slice of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled, 1 t bacon grease
  • Perfect on pancakes and waffles:

  • *************
  • Herbal Butter
    Blend together:
    1 Stick of softened butter
    1 tsp fresh minced chives
    1 tsp fresh minced parsley
    1 tsp fresh minced basil
    1 large clove garlic, minced
  • Try this on fresh crusty French bread:

  • Any of these butters can also be kept in the freezer!
Have you ever made any seasoned butters?



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. These butters look so delicious! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty and delicious. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The decorative and flavored butters are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try the maple bacon one, although cinnamon sugar butter sounds pretty good right now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making pretty butter molds and ice cubes with these molds. I can't wait to try your herbal butter. I haven't seen that mold, so pretty.......

    ReplyDelete