Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Pumpkins....

   
It's time to order pumpkins!  BUT, which to choose?

Here are a few of my favorites, but there are more to choose from once you get to the MacKenzie-Childs website, just search "pumpkins"!




                             







                               


                          





                                   




                                        








Which is your favorite?  

I have to admit that mine is the Courtly Check!





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty it would be hard to chose I am sure. Happy new week and have a great holiday weekend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this place. Thank you for sharing. These pumpkins are so cute and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtly Check, with Flower Market mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to close my eyes and pull a pumpkin out of the patch. Can't choose, they are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete