Friday, August 26, 2022

Bourbon Arnold Palmer

Do you like to drink Arnold Palmers?  
Named after the American golfer, it is simply 1/2 lemonade and 1/2 ice tea over ice.

To make a Bourbon Arnold Palmer, simply mix 1 1/2 oz bourbon with lemonade and ice tea, over ice



If you mix lemonade and ice tea with vodka, it is called a John Daly, named after another American golfer.

Here's a fabulous glass to serve it in:






300X250
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. Both these drinks sound yummy. Love the sweet Mackenzie glasses too. Happy Friday have a good weekend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Arnold Palmers! Have you ever tried Sweet Tea Vodka, it is amazing with lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good Arnold Palmer, but I never thought to add bourbon to it. That makes it sound even better. That glassware is gorgeous! I don’t need any more glassware, I really don’t, but I’m weakening. Pattie @ Olla-Podrida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our friend just gifted us with bourbon, so this is perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete