Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Italian Dressing for Steak

There are many ways to  dress a steak: tapenade (olives), compound butter (herbal), gremolata (garlic and herbs), mushrooms (caramelized), and so on.

Recently I made an Italian dressing:


I had a handful of cherry tomatoes that needed to be used up..... 


...so I roasted them for 15 minutes @ 375° with a little green pepper, sliced onion, a diced garlic clove, salt, pepper, oregano and drizzled olive oil:


I drizzled the dressing over our steaks.....


.....and it was delicious!  


Roasting tomatoes also enhances its nutritional value!


Steak grilled to perfection!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Yum. Very frugal, too! I always enjoy seeing your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! That steak looks delicious too! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Italian dressing, especially homemade. This dish sounds delicious......

    ReplyDelete