Monday, April 11, 2022

Garlic, Herb and Cheese Chicken Casserole


Garlic, Herb and Cheese Chicken Casserole
This is an easy meal if you have leftover chicken.  
Just toss it together and bake!  
My kind of dinner!!




4 cups cubed cooked chicken
1/2 packet Knorrs Garlic Herb Cheese Sauce
1 cup sour cream
1 cup grated Parmesan Romano cheese
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 small can sliced water chestnuts, drained
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 1/2 cups crushed Garlic and Butter Croutons

Mix chicken, 1/2 packet dry cheese sauce, sour cream, cheese, water chestnuts, pepper and soup in a bowl.  Pour into a lightly greased 9"sq baking pan.  Cover with crushed croutons and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.

                     




Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW I really want to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious and easy. This is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious and easy enough too. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy and easy. A great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is almost exactly how I make it with left over chicken too. I do throw in any leftover veggies too.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be trying this, Patti. I've never tried that Knorr's Sauce mix, but I'll be looking for it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete