Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Early Easter Table Setting and a Delish Cocktail!....

The bar cart is set for pre-dinner cocktails.....

....and the dining room table is set for four:


Each place setting is anchored with Mackenzie-Childs Parchment dinner plates and a golden bunny salad plate on top.  Little cloches filled with a chocolate egg are little favors:


MacKenzie-Childs Tango goblets, perfect for water or wine,....


....are sitting on coasters from Turkey, each one resembling a rug.  These designs represent the origins and culture of a society. Each of the designs is meaningful, not an accidental drawing.


Back in the fall I purchased these little plastic cloches HERE


Fresh flowers are not always necessary - try dried flowers for a change:


I hang my roses upside down in a dark closet to dry!


The gold bunny salad plates are from The Christmas Tree Shop:


The napkins are a simple fold that can lay down or stand up:


Wishing you a wonderful Easter!


OH, and for the pre-dinner cocktails mentioned above:

What are your Easter plans?


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Patti! The parchment check plates topped with the golden bunny plates are so pretty, and the Turkish rug coasters are so unusual and beautiful! Love the little cloches holding golden eggs~ I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family and cheers to a summer full of strawberry mojitos!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty table setting, Patti. I like the parchment with the golden bunny plates. I ordered a set of those crowns with mini cloches too. They still sit in the bag.
    Happy Easter to you and your family. I know it will be an emotional one. Safe travels to PA. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty - I need to hop to it with my Easter table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely table setting Patti. I also have my table set for four this year, just to enjoy. Blessings to you and yours......

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bunny plates with the parchment check! So cute. Your tables are so cute, and I always look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The good bunny plates are lovely, especially with the gold cloche. The table looks great with the MKC touches. You always have such great cocktails. Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the MC plates and your bunny plates. Cute idea with the small cloches on each plate.

    ReplyDelete