Wednesday, April 20, 2022

An easy appetizer.....

Tortilla Roll-ups are my "go-to" appetizer when I have little time, or surprise guests.

I needed a quick snack to go with white wine for surprise guests, so today I made a quick roll-up with 1/2 jar of Hot Pepper Jelly and 8 oz .cream cheese:


I simply square off the tortilla rounds a bit, spread the mixture, roll up and refrigerate:


Place 7 toothpicks evenly in each tortilla and slice them:


You can serve these with a side of salsa, or serve them plain - whatever tickles your fancy!



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. These look easy and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tortilla roll ups are a great quick app, I haven't made them in forever, thanks for the reminder Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made these in a long time, either, but thank you for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make these again! They are so good and quick and easy. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we had our sailboat, these were usually on the menu. They are so easy and tasty. Perfect party food too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so good and so easy. I'll have to remember that -- it would be great for book club!

    ReplyDelete