Thursday, March 3, 2022

M&M Flowers

These M&M flowers are so easy to make and are perfect as a Spring Treat

All you need is a bag of M&Ms, Pretzel wheels and white chocolate buttons:


I preheated the oven to 300° and placed the pretzels onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper:


I placed one chocolate button on top of each pretzel:


These were placed into oven for about 2-4 minutes until chocolate was softened.  I quickly placed 7 M&Ms onto each chocolate covered pretzel:




These can also be made with Nilla Wafers as a base, too, but the combination of salt and sweet with pretzels is so much better! 

Children can certainly help make these and they would be perfect for a kid's party!


This colorful, quick and easy treat is perfect for Spring or Easter:


I took this a step further by making "pops", using two pretzels stacked, each with a chocolate wafer and wedged a cookie stick in between, then added the M&Ms on top......


...I started to lose my patience as these were not easy to make, but they tasted delish!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea Patti. Perfect for spring.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever. They would be cute sitting on a plate of green tinted shredded coconut.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the cutest things ever, Patti. I giggled when I saw them on Instagram They are retro, and I had flowers similar to this in my wallpaper in the seventies! :D

    ReplyDelete