Friday, February 18, 2022

Paper Bags....


Now that New York has eliminated plastic bags in stores, all stores have paper shopping bags.  
Here's a clever recycling project for you to try!



Do you have an old table or stool that needs some updating?  

Here's a little stool I upcycled a while back for a dressing room!

I cut labels from all of the paper shopping bags that were piling up in the garage.....


....and then I "mod podged" them onto the top of an old stool:



A simple project to update an old piece of furniture - perhaps use an old table top or a framed print for your dressing room?  


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I wonder where the logos were from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti! This is a WONDERFUL idea! And I have a few "prize" bags I've been saving. . . you've got the wheels in my mind turning!

    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete