Friday, February 4, 2022

A Quick Little Valentine Gift

Here's an idea for a quick little Valentine treat, favor or gift for a friend or co-worker:


I spray painted a few little white clay pots:


I drew a little heart on the front....


...and painted it red...


...and then coated the pots in clear Galaxy Glitter:


I filled one with candy and a little flower....


...and another with a pink heart pick:


A sweet little surprise for special friends!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty little gift. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS! What a cute idea! Simple and sweet. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet little gift, Patti, and everything is more festive with glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such perfect Valentine's gift for anyone and fun to put together....

    ReplyDelete