Wednesday, February 2, 2022

A Quick and Easy Valentine Dessert


This dessert can be made in minutes!!




To prepare this easy dessert, all you need is a box of Twinkies, a little melted chocolate and a few sprinkles:



You need an even amount of Twinkies as each pair is cut at an opposite angle:


Take the top two cuts to make one heart and the bottom cuts to make the second heart:


Drizzle with a little melted chocolate and add a few sprinkles!


It's as easy as that!   

I have been making these for years and this is the first time I have seen Berry Filled Twinkies - just perfect for Valentine's day!



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. Those are cute and would be just perfect for my daughter and I on "Galentine's Day"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! What a cute and easy dessert idea for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I can't remember the last time I ate a Twinkie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti! This is a great idea. . .and wouldn't it be fun to eat a Twinkie just once? Memories of childhood!!

    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party at Imparting Grace. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete