Saturday, January 1, 2022

Passion Fruit Mimosas - Rabbit, Rabbit - Happy New Year!

I went to a party in December and had delicious Passion Fruit and Elderberry Mimosas.  I had to ask for the recipe.  They are made with St Germain, Passion Fruit juice and champagne.

I served them on Christmas day for breakfast:


I had leftover Passion Fruit, so here's how I made them for New Years Eve: 



I used my "butter molds" and poured the passion fruit into each mold and added a cranberry as the "flower center":


I froze them over night and then placed three in each flute and poured champagne over them:


Here's to peace, love and laughter in the new year!



Cheers!


Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2022!


Rabbit, Rabbit  
Let it be the first thing you say aloud on the first day of each month and good luck will come your way!





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments: