Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Lemon Garlic Dump Chicken

Have you heard about "DUMP" meals?  We bought a huge package of chicken a few weeks ago and I made a few different DUMP recipes, froze them and now they are ready to dump into the crock pot!  Here is the first one we tried:


  Lemon-Garlic Dump Chicken


How to:

  • 1 clove minced garlic
  • 2 T olive oil
  • 1/2 T fresh parsley flakes
  • 3 T lemon juice (or the juice of one whole lemon)
  • 2-3 chicken breasts 
  • 1 t lemon pepper and 1/2 t salt
  • Place all ingredients into a 1-gallon freezer bag. 
  • After sealing the bag, turn the bag over several times until everything is combined and the chicken is well coated. Freeze flat.
  • Place the frozen chicken in your crock pot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high for 4-6 hours.)


I shredded the leftover and added it to homemade vegetable soup!


The next one I have frozen is Honey Sesame Chicken - I will let you know how that tasted in a few weeks!

Stop by on the 12th for Rita's Halloween Tablescape Blog Hop!





Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how easy is this!! I love my crock pot, I've got broccoli cheese soup going right now!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easy way to prepare chicken and the results look delicious!

    ReplyDelete