Saturday, September 18, 2021

Lemon Pasta with Lemon Roasted Tomatoes

    Lemon Pasta with Lemon Roasted Tomatoes

If you love lemon, garlic and cheese then this recipe is for you !







6 oz. dry angel hair, cooked al dente

3 T. olive oil

4 garlic cloves, minced

1/4 t. crushed red pepper flakes

2 lemons squeezed for juice and the zest from one lemon

1/4 cup chicken broth

1/4 c. heavy cream 

1/4 c. fresh Parmesan Cheese, grated

Few T. fresh parsley

Salt and pepper and lemon pepper

2  tomatoes, sliced 1/4" slices


Slice tomatoes in 1/4 thick slices and lay on parchment covered cookie sheet.  Sprinkle with salt and lemon pepper and roast at 350° for 10 min.  Sprinkle with a little lemon zest and set aside.  Save some zest for pasta.  Set aside.

In large skillet on low heat, add oil, garlic and red pepper flakes. Heat for several minutes, add remaining lemon juice, chicken broth and heavy cream. Allow to heat thoroughly, about 10-15 minutes. 

Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper. Add parmesan cheese and allow to melt.

Add cooked pasta to the pan, mix sauce thoroughly to coat the pasta. Toss in parsley and remaining zest.  Serve and garnish with tomato slices.  Serves 2








If you try this recipe I would love to hear from you!



Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. YUM! There ya go making these delicious dishes again Patti. I would love this but my husband wouldn't as he doesn't like tomatoes. ME? YEPPERS! Loving that pretty dish too! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicious recipe. Pinned! Happy Saturday........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this recipe and I want to make it. Thanks for sharing. When you want to visit my blog I'll be happy. There are recipes there too. Activate the translator to understand my language. kisses
    Blog Lady Samy/Facebook/Instagram/Youtube

    ReplyDelete