Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Paper Goods....

      Paper Goods




As much as I love my MacKenzie-Childs ceramic dishes, my Corelle everyday dishes and my funky, colorful plastic dishes, I also love pretty paper dishes!


Some of my favorite paper companies are Sophistiplate, Party Source, and Hester and Cook.


I recently discovered another new paper goods site. I am incredibly excited to be sharing Lucy Grymes with you. Lucy is based in Washington, D.C. and her colorful designs are featured on paper vase wraps, placemats and several digital downloads.

The Vase Wraps are smaller than I imagined but they are perfect for a quick table setting.

I just received the Vase Wraps and they are so much fun to play with! The Chinoiserie printed wraps are made from heavy coated, 100% recyclable paper and they coordinated so well with MacKenzie-Childs Royal Check enamel dishes and the paper goods I bought a few months ago at the Christmas Tree Shop.

I filled three small glasses with water and placed them inside each vase wrap and then added the flowers:

They are affordable, a set of three is only $18 and I used the code Lucy15 to save 15%.


These paper plates from The Christmas Tree Shop were purchased for a luncheon for two....


The fun part of using paper goods is the clean up .....


....just toss everything into the trash basket!


The paper vases fold back up easily to use over and over!


I think these would be perfect of you were bringing a little bouquet to a friend and you could use a paper cup inside!


Visit the site to see other cute patterns ...


...and her adorable personalized placemats!!


These lovely placemats are from Amy Montgomery Home

Do you like using paper goods?

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'll check that out, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea and I also love my paper products. Sometimes it just makes sense to use paper so I'll check out this site. Thanks Patti........

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute paper products! I do love them, too! I like colorful paper bags wrapped around glass vases, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these! What fun Patti! I love it all, will check it out!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete