Saturday, January 16, 2021

An Easy Valentine Snowflake....and a winner...



All you need is 9 paper bags, a glue gun and a pair of scissors:



You stack the bags, one by one, by gluing each one with a "T" shape strip of glue and layer each bag this way:


Quick and easy - almost impossible to make a mistake:


Cut a triangle off each corner of the top of the stack of bags:


Cut a 1/2 heart shape out of each side  (or a triangle):


Then you spread open the bags and glue the two opposite ends together and glue on a string as a hanger!


These are so simple to make and only take a few minutes.  Paper bags can be purchased at the dollar store, so they are also inexpensive.

And all of the 1/2 hearts you cut out can be opened up to make some "heart confetti":


Easy Peasy!



The winner of the Raw Rutes Juniper Cocktail Picks is Linda @ Life and Linda

 




Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! And congrats to Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Valentine snowflake! Brilliant! Congrats to Linda! I can't wait to see what she makes with the picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that?!
    Congrats to Linda. I can see her sipping on a cocktail by her pool.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun craft to enjoy for Valentine's Day. Would be more fun sharing with grands........Happy January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute twist on the paper bag snowflake, Patti!
    I would love for you to join me for my Creative Crafts Linky Party every Wednesday through Sunday https://creativelybeth.com/creative-crafts-linky-party-25/
    Have a great week,
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea, Patti. Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this idea! It's my kind of craft -- easy and inexpensive.

    I'm going to feature this at our Party in Your PJs tonight on my Grandma Ideas site. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete