Thursday, January 21, 2021

Decorating for Valentines Day....


It was time to brighten up my home and Valentine hearts and flowers always make me happy! I made a few paper bag valentine snowflakes and they cheer up my home during this grey and dreary season.  

I am anxious for spring and pulled out a lot of pastel pieces this week....


...I filled my tray with lots of "pink",  2 of my favorite Susan Branch books, milk glass and hearts!


The bar cart is ready for happy hour...


...with my hand painted wine glasses, chocolates and another huge snowflake!


My mantle has a simple heart garland...and look at that sky....that is a band of snow heading our way!


A side table has cute little coasters and a sweet tray with some pastel mints...


...and another hand painted piece:


A few more hearts....


All of these happy colors throughout my home have me anxious for Spring!


Some of these items I will keep out after Valentines Day and incorporate into Easter decor!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful pieces Patti. I'm jealous now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to up my Valentines game around here! We’re so wrecked wi the home renovations, though, I’m thinking it’s just not gonna happen.😕 Oh, well... I can simply love your display of love from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the Taylor pieces are so pretty, Patti. I sure welcome all the signs your Valentine's Day decor brings indicating spring is not far away (except for that snow band sky!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Patti! I am about ready to pack my snowy decor away and bring out the hearts! Love your snowflake valentine and the pretty Valentine tray...The teapot is amazing!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cold and gray here this morning, so these cheerful colors are brightening my day too. Taylor ceramics are certainly happy ceramics! Aren't we lucky to live with these pieces? Stay warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete