Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Add a little more flavor to your cocoa ...and how to assemble a Cocoa Station



It's so easy to set up a Cocoa Station and to make it special, you can make a few white chocolate spoons...let me show you how!



These Sweet Spoons are very easy to make!


All you need is some chocolate buttons to melt, a few sturdy plastic spoons, and some cinnamon candies, crushed peppermints or sprinkles!


Simply dip the spoons into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with the candies, then lay the spoons on waxed paper.


I wrapped each in "pretzel bags" (I cut them a bit shorter).


All you have to do is stir one into a cup of hot cocoa for added flavor!



To set up a Cocoa Station, all you need is a tray, or area in your kitchen to gather your mugs and supplies needed to prepare a cup of cocoa.  I chose a round tray and 4 mugs:



I bought marshmallows at Trader Joe's (they are the best!!) and put them in a jar and placed some peppermint sticks in a glass:


A bowl of cocoa packets and a jar of peppermints are also on hand:


My handmade spoons are also in a large apothecary jar:


So I can just grab a mug and enjoy a cup of cocoa whenever I catch a chill and add some more flavor if I am in the mood!



If you want to make your own Cocoa mix, here's an easy recipe:


ENJOY!

There's a little bit of irony in this sign for 2020!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to set up our hot chocolate station on Friday! And I have that sign, too...But I reeeeally want to know is more about that cork wall - I have millions of corks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days, I'd like to set up a cocoa station for the grands and grand nieces to enjoy. Lots of good ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I need to do this, the boys would love it! Yes, your sign is funny!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your hot cocoa station. You made it looks so pretty and festive. It's just perfect for the holidays and the winter months. I love the sign (great minds think a like)!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I have guests during cold weather I love to set up a hot chocolate area on the counter next to the coffee station. Yours looks so pretty and I need a sign for mine. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Patti........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I love chocolate spoons. I make mine with a chocolate spoon mold. I love your tray, I wish I had bought one. Happy Thanksgiving Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete