Friday, July 31, 2020

It's ZUCCHINI Season...

I love zucchini and this is one of my favorite ways to prepare it


It's simple to make:


I also love zucchini breads - here are a few of my favorite recipes:




And zucchini is so tasty when grilled:



I think I could live on zucchini alone...(well maybe a bit of chocolate, too)!

Do you have a special or unique recipe you can share with me?

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE zucchini as well, and have been feasting on it. All of these recipes look great, but I am most taken by the one for the easy ratatouille ("easy" being the operative word. It's on my meal plan for August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Patti! I am so excited that I ordered the MacKenzie-Childs baker at the online barn sale! :D I love zucchini bread, too, and I know what I'll bake in it first when it comes in! I've never made ratatouille, so maybe I need to make it because it looks delicious.

    Have a super weekend!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great zucchini recipes. Love the MC baker.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a Ratatouille without eggplant, but it sounds great Patti! I do love zucchini, it's so versatile and your pineapple carrot bread sounds wonderful!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zucchini is ok, not crazy about it. I do love it made with the spiralizer, like zoo does with tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic. Your MK dishes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of zucchini and I love all your zucchini recipes!

    ReplyDelete