Saturday, November 16, 2019

Hafner's Christmas Wonderland....

Hafner's, a local garden center, sets up a lovely display of themed Christmas Trees every year.  
Here are a few of my favorites from this year:


A red cardinal tree to remember those who come to visit in mysterious ways!


The jolly ol' guy beside a tree filled with lots of Santas:


Patience Brewster on a sweet MacKenzie-Childs Table:


A special tree for the dog lovers:


Pretty pastels:


For the grown-ups - BUT who wants a toilet ornament???


SALUD!


For the Coca Cola lovers:


A beautiful flocked tree:


When our children were young, we always went to Hafners to buy our fresh tree and they were always a beautiful, perfect shape.  Their pointsettias are so beautiful and large!  They also have a limited selection of boutique clothing and jewelry, fresh vegetables, artificial and fresh trees, and  a . Core restaurant. In the spring it's the place to go for flowers and bushes to plant as well as an ice cream cone!

It's certainly a place to visit at this time of year to get you in the spirit and give you some decorating inspiration!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! Lovin' the Santa tree:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That toilet ornament cracked me up! You don't need to surprise me with it either. Love their trees, and enjoyed seeing the Patience Brewster tree on that beautiful MacKenzie-Childs table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This store looks like a combo of our Stew Leonards and The Christmas Barn, two places where I tend to spend lots of time during the holidays. It's amazing how many different shapes ornaments come in --and I'm sure someone somewhere will find a reason to give that toilet!! The margarita on the same tree looks pretty yummy. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, this looks like a fun, festive place to visit to get into the holiday spirit. Thanks for taking us along. Funny to see all the different ornaments. The toilet is pretty strange, but it would propably appeal to those in Austin who live by the slogan, Keep Austin Weird! Not on my tree though!!!! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Patti, I the flocked tree is my favorite, I could spend hours here. A wonderful place to make family memories choosing trees with little ones..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love them all!! I am sooooo in the mood for Christmas this year!!1 Thanks for all the holiday eye candy Patti!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that flocked tree, but I'm so OCD for glitter and faux snow, I'd forever be vacuuming. Since we downsized, I also downsized my tree to a table top 4.5' one, but it sure doesn't seem to be cutting down on the time spent decorating, trying to decide which ornaments to use! And now I've got a stash of ornaments I'm not using & thinking of purging, but feeling guilty over the memories attached! What is wrong with me???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun place to visit. Garden centers are a great place for Christmas inspiration. Our favorite one is amazing at Christmastime too. It's so hard to choose an ornament when there are so many to choose from! I always buy one for each of my granddaughters. It's often MC, but if not, I have a terrible time choosing!

    ReplyDelete