Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Brownie Pops....



I was asked to bake for a fundraiser Bake Sale and I decided to try something new.

I pulled out my "Babycakes baker"....

...and a brownie mix to prepare "Brownie Pops"


I wasn't sure how this would work as the babycake baker is designed for cake mixes.  The brownies took longer to bake and were tricky to remove, but it worked!

I found cute pastel lolipop sticks and dipped them into the melted candy wafers so they would adhere to the brownie balls:


Then I dipped the brownie balls into the melted chocolate, swirling as I pulled each out and scattered with a variety of sprinkles:


The mix made about 26 pops!


Each was wrapped in a small treat bag ....


...and tied with different colored ribbons:


This was a quick and easy way to make individual servings for a bake sale!



I even held back a few for John and I:


YUM!


Here's another way to serve them:


I usually make a lot of cake balls, freeze them and then they can be dipped when i need a quick dessert!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I never heard of a Babycakes maker. You gave me a great gift idea for my #2 who loves to bake. Have a wonderful week, Patti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Patty these brownie pops look amazing and so pretty. I bet these tasted delicious. I have a mini cupcake maker that would probably work great for this too. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this little Babycakes! Where do you find this. What an adorable bake sale idea! Those pops are perfect and look so professional wrapped up and the presentation, wow! I'm sure these flew out the door at the sale. Such a creative and clever idea Patti.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and adorable wrapped up, what a great idea Patti!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a great idea! Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete