Thursday, December 13, 2018

Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix for National Cocoa Day....


Make your own cocoa mix for those cold snowy days ahead!:

Hot Cocoa Mix
10 cups non fat dry milk powder
3 3/4 c instant choc drink mix
1 1/3 c powdered non dairy creamer
2 c conf sugar

DIR: dissolve 4-5 T in a cup of hot water

Today is National Cocoa Day!  

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. I need to whip a batch of this up to include with a mug I bought my daughter for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. needed one more crazy wrapped gift under tree for my daughter in laws....this will be perfect! on the hunt for plastic gallon jugs tomorrow...thanky ma'am!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like cocoa on a chilly day. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete